A doula is a trained labor companion. A doula provides emotional support, physical support, partner support, and evidenced-based informational care.
I love supporting families as they grow. I offer both birth doula (also called labor doula support) and postpartum doula support.
Types of Services
Birth Doula Services Package –
- Handwoven 9ft Mexican Rebozo
- 2-3 prenatal visits
- Continuous labor support
- Postpartum herbal sitz bath
- 2 postpartum visits
Postpartum Doula Services (minimum of 4hrs) –
- Mental/emotional processing of birth
- Basic breastfeeding support (clinical IBCLC services also available)
- Babywearing guidance and basic instruction
- Sibling integration
- Infant support & development education
- Light housework and/or errands
Overnight Postpartum Doula Support (booked in 8hr blocks) –
- Holistic Sleep education, when you need it
- Breastfeeding support (clinical IBCLC services also available)
- Safe sleep assessment & solutions
- Sibling support
- Infant support & developmental education
My profile on DoulaMatch.net is available here.
If you would like to discuss doula services in more detail book a time to meet below or email me at sandra@untetheredNM.com. I am happy to meet with you at your home or enter the name/location of your favorite coffee shop in the “optional” line, and I will meet you there!